Monday 28 March 2011

What I can do.....

Recently, my friend sent me a link which was about earthquake.
I know still people have a hard situation in Japan; however, now my life is completely different from them even I am Japanese......

The link was about somebody's blog. The blogger was nurse, and she went to volunteer to help people who got injury or lost their house because of the huge earthquake.
One of blogs was talking about a 6 old years girl.
The girl looked to have so much energy even though after earthquake.
The nurse asked her that "what you really wanna have now?" then she answered that "I hope that my house and my mom return back to me".
The girl was usually with somebody who looked like her mother; however, it was her aunt, was not her mother....
Even though I am adult enough, I miss my mother and my country in the other country. But the 6 years old girl lost her house and even her mother.
How it is sad.....
When I read this story, I cried. When I think about her situation, I could not stop crying....
And also I really thank about my situation how lucky and happy I am.

Now I am out of Japan, so what I can do now is just to collect contributions.
And I really hope that people in the disaster area can put back the smile in near future...

No comments:

Post a Comment