Sunday 27 March 2011

Man Hit Women Into a Coma

I don’t know if you guys know about this story but this man in the Bronx punched this lady so hard she fell to the ground and hit her head on the concrete fracturing her skull causing her to fall into a coma. Now at first when I heard this story I was upset because I’m saying to myself how is this man going to hit this woman over a parking space. That’s right a parking space. From what the news reporters say she was standing in the parking space, saving it for her boyfriend while she waited for him to turn around. The attacker got out of his car and according to his report he asked her calmly to get out of the way and she started to attack him therefore his reflexes kicked in and punched her in the face. At first when my sister was telling me the story I felt bad for her which I still do but I did not get the whole story. I did not know she had provoked him. I was not there so I cannot judge anyone but why in the hell will you attack someone who is taller and stronger than you over a parking space. I think that is nonsense. I am sorry that she’s in a coma and I hope she makes it through this ordeal but I’m wondering what the hell she was thinking. Him too!! All of this could have been avoided if he would have stayed in his car and just looked for another parking space and she should have kept his hands off of him (not saying this justifies what he did because they are both wrong and should take responsibility).

No comments:

Post a Comment