Monday 21 March 2011

It's snowy in March

I woke up today, and opened the curtain in my room. And It was snowing outside. Now in the middle of March, it is supposed to be the spring weather, but it’s snowy? I can’t believe. Last weekend, the weather was so clear, good, and warm. Many people went outside and enjoyed the warm weather. I also went out with my friends to enjoy the good weather.
But it’s cold and snowy again. The weather is changed so many times in Stony Brook. I hate when it’s raining in Stony Brook. It was usually windy, so I do not need to bring the umbrella in rainy days. My umbrella was broken three times in Stony Brook because of strong wind. After that, I do not use the umbrella in rainy days. Just wear hoodies. When the real spring is coming to here? I am looking forward enjoying warm spring weather soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment