Monday 21 March 2011

SO CLUELESS.

Ah, I always feel so bitter about everything. Well not really bitter but like I always have that "WTH ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW" face. Are people really THAT clueless to not know what is going on. Let's be serious. Alright let me give you a scenario and you tell me what you would do in this situation:

A girl goes over to her neighbor's place everynight to hang out with them and hangs out the most with one specific person. One night the girl and her suitemates go over to their neighbors together. Then that girl leaves because she has company but she said she will be coming back and she even leaves some of her stuff over. Then one of the suitemates leaves and says "here I bought this back for you because they are all going to sleep" LIKE WTH. SRSLY? Ah drives me crazy.

Sometimes she can be so clueless and yes, that girl is me. Not the clueless girl, the girl that always goes over to hang out with her neighbors. I do enjoy their company a lot and I enjoy spending time with one of them specifically. I leave my stuff there and say I'm coming back on purpose because I will be back. But instead she takes my stuff and brings it back for me. But have no fear, I still went back next door even though it was at like 3-4AM. ANYWAYS, moral of the story is STOP BEING SO CLUELESS AND NAIVE! AH, it drives me crazy. Stay tuned for next blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment