Monday 21 March 2011

Before

This is my before reaction for the mods that we saw in class today. From what i saw they looked pretty cool. The idea that these things can be used in certain places isnt out of the question. I could definitley see this being used for children at first and then being more developed for adult events. This whole idea of this has already been developing for years.

Look at the Kinect. They've been developing that for many years and they've used it for game purposes. I'm sure now many people are realizing that it can be used for other purposes that will bring in more $$$.

I really liked the mod where you move around and you're playing a piano. I mean the people that create these things are geniuses. I wouldn't even know where to begin to make something like that. Well I'm off now to go try these things out.

No comments:

Post a Comment