Monday 21 March 2011

Job Fair

I went to two different job fairs this month. One is the Asian Diversity Job fair which hold at New York City for Asians. The other one is job fair on-campus last week. As I’m a senior, I was trying to find a job after graduation. So in this semester, I went to many student career forum and job fairs.

In the Asian Diversity Job Fair, there are many Asian companies including Korean company, so it was a great opportunity for me. I interviewed a lot of recruiting employers. However, I was so disappointed with the job fair at Stony Brook. There are over 100 companies, but a few companies can sponsor the international students, and there are not a lot of companies related to my major, marketing. Most of companies were looking for technological people or engineering people. It is really difficult to find a job as I’m an international student. The job opportunities are limited to me. My graduation is coming soon, but I’m worried about my future after college these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment