Monday 21 March 2011

Competition Society

People can live without competition, these days? I do not think so. I used to live in the competition society since I was young. Especially, in Korea it’s even worse than any other countries. The typical example can be the college-entrance exam. Korean student can not enjoy their school life because of the big exam. In the high school, most students start their life at 7:00am and end in 2:00am.During this time, they keep studying.

I thought about my high school life. It was so boring. I hung out with my friends a lot, but that’s it. Except that time, I had to study at school, study at the academy, and study at the library. It’s only just for entering the good college after high school. I would have more good memories if I didn’t just study at that time. After high school, they have to compete with others to get a job. It is much more stressful. Thus, I can’t imagine that the life without the competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment