Friday 25 March 2011

Facebook

In class we discuss how bad Facebook is and that its just a site where people invade on your privacy. There are people that just go on Facebook and look into everybody else s business. For example: look at pictures, wall posts, etc. I really don't associate with people like that. I don't see a point in having over 1000 friends when in reality you'll only probably speak to 30 of them. I only accept friend requests where i know I'll talk to that person every now and then.

Also I use Facebook for music i like. I love listening to Trance music. All of the DJ's use Facebook to post updates on tracks there working on and to connect with there fans. I'm not even gonna lie that's probably all I use Facebook for. If i need to speak with any of my friends I'm not going to message them on Facebook, I'm going to either call them or txt them. Whenever i go into the library at school i always see people on Facebook. Its like the first thing they do. Some people i would go as far to say are obsessed with it. I would love to for them just one day to shutdown Facebook and see what peoples reactions are. I've seen some cases with kids that when you take away there video games they go crazy. Some go as far as suicide. I wouldn't want anyone doing that but if they shutdown Facebook, there would definitely be some cases.

No comments:

Post a Comment