Monday 21 March 2011

basketball update

I figured that I should update the world on one of the most important things in my life, which is basketball. I had previously blogged about basketball before, and probably blog about basketball again. But why not, since it is something that is very important to me. It's more than just something that I may watch on tv or play at the sports complex. It's something I've been doing my whole life, and I would definitely consider it my number 1 stress reliever.

I'm currently watching the knicks game right now. They're playing the celtics who are one of the better teams in the league. It's going to be a good measuring stick for us because it puts things into perspective if we ever want to be a good respected team. I really want to go to a knicks game sometime soon but the ticket prices have gone up dramatically since we acquired Carmelo Anthony (one of the best players in the NBA). O well, hopefully sometime in the near future.

With regards to the playing of basketball, I've been involved in intramurals for the past 3 and a half years. My team has won 4 championships over the past few years which is a lot more than most teams can say. Unfortunately for us, it will not be a story book ending because we lost a playoff game this past week. It was an elimination game so we're pretty much done for the season. And since I'm a senior, I'm done with my intramural basketball career for good. (sad moment)

No comments:

Post a Comment