Monday 21 March 2011

Chances ~

To be continued from my last blog...

Alright, like I was saying my clueless suitemate. OKAY, so she used to have this thing with one of the neighbors then nothing happened because none of them made a move and it just died down over winter break. But I am convinced she still has feelings for him and it shows. I am not oblivious!

So we all hang out next door at our neighbors, you know fun time. Then she starts talking to the guy she likes and it is quite obvious that she likes him still and she gets super jealous when I talk to him or some other girl talks to her. Okay, it's been over. You were were of the past. You can't really be jealous if you didn't want to take advantage of what you guys could have had. It is clear that the guy doesn't like her anymore but she is still so in love with him. It's kind of silly.

She also considers him an 'ex boyfriend' but they didn't even go out. I am so confused sometimes but what can I do. So yeah, this suitemate drives me crazy but she means well. She has yet to live the FULL college experience and I hope to show her how it is beccause she really needs to put herself out there or nothing will ever happen. You can't be old fashioned forever. Not many guys out there are old fashioned. So with that, I would really want to tell her to TAKE A CHANCE, you never know where it may lead you !

No comments:

Post a Comment