Monday 21 March 2011

Reminds me of past memories

Coffee was an essential drink for me every day. Not only because I needed much caffeine to stand against school work such as assignment and exams, but also because all the social meetings I had with my friends were at the cafe. Maybe it is the movies or dramas or just the trend that I happened to follow, my friends and I started to stay in cafe to create moody atmosphere to have conversations or just to hang-out.


I must say, as much as I tend to follow these kind of trendy actions, I am very sloppy person. Most of the clothes had at least an inch size of coffee stains even though I drank with lids on the coffee cup. The notes and book went through the markings of my sloppiness. My friends and I laughed at it by saying it’s a good way to decorate the boring plain papers and clothes, but each time I spilled coffee, I always became much careful person than was before. Moreover, each coffee stains on different objects gave different marks for certain memories of past. I must say, coffee taught me to be more cautious for my acts. Coffee stains made me to think that some memories or certain emotions are hard to erase just like the coffee stain on my clothes. It reminds me of memories of past.

No comments:

Post a Comment