Wednesday 30 March 2011

stupid girls

This title may make me seem that I do not like girls and that is totally the opposite. When I say stupid girls, I mean legitimate stupid girls. They are the ones that write the dumb facebook statuses that are being unrealistic and corny and have the worst philosophy on life.
They are the girls that have the most traditional views on life and not willing to be open to new things.

An example is my older sister. She is a smart person, yet is stupid in a way that she has a narrow vision about life. If me and her start talking about opinions in life and if I go on a rant and starting bringing in early philosophers ideas, she will look at me with two heads. She will literally call me weird and think I "over analyze things". I think it is me just using knowledge to establish a point, but not in her eyes. She will give stupid little quotes that you will see in a disney movie to describe her ideas. The most corniest sayings used in the world she would think is the best description.


No comments:

Post a Comment