Tuesday 29 March 2011

In The Heat Of The Moment

Rituals rule my life. I am a person of habit and do the same thing over and over again each week. Work, School, Gym is bascially the foundation of my life and it has been for some time now. Well, its no wonder why when something out of the ordinary happens, it becomes big news for me.

The other day, me and my heavier-set friend went to the gym as usual. We were both tired and feeling the stress of the school work piling up on our shoulders. Walking through the door, we could heard the grunts of the meat heads as they pushed out 400lbs of weights and the humming of the treadmills. However, it was any other day so we got on the treadmill and ran a couple of miles. Sweat was pouring off my head and i wondered why i was having soo much trouble completing this easy run. Anyway, we got off the treadmill and began our normal routine. Moving from machine to machine, we worked our way across the crowded yet very calm gym. All of a suden, i catch my friend off in a gaze, only to see what he was staring off at. It was this beautiful girl with long blonde hair running on the treadmill. Her stride was soo perfect it actually made me stop my routine and join in the stare.

Well, anyone knows that if there is a hot girl at the gym, or anywhere for that matter, its rude to just blatently stare at her. I guess my friend didnt know that rule. For the rest of the workout, he was focused more on the girls fitness than his own and it was about to come crashing down on him. A man walks up to him and asks if he has a staring problem, only to find out that this guy is the girls boyfriend. Adreneline pumping, my friend decided the best answer was "Yes, i do have a problem." They procede to get louder with eachother as you can feel the tension in the building climbing. All of a suden, an old man comes over and kicks my friend and the other guy out of the building. It was over. We both went home and would start up the routine the next day. This time, with more focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment