Sunday 27 March 2011

Sharing work

I so far have done all the assignments, Including Bug out, Abandonment, and the documentary yet I have been able to show any of my work? I mean honestly, it's not a big issue for me because in the end it's just more work I can throw into my portfolio, but I would love to get feedback from an audience. Regardless, the work i have seen in the class have been very eye opening and informative. It really showed me that it is as simple as having an idea, and rolling with it to get an amazing result.

I am hoping to be able to play with Half life Modding to be able to create some sort of 3d Model and or animation to use in the end performance. The professor did assign me a task for some 3d work, however I do not have a lot of experience in that realm, and I don't have all the time in the world to learn and work programs like blender, and 3dsmax. These programs take years, and years to perfect and learn, and can even months to render a final result.

No comments:

Post a Comment