Wednesday 30 March 2011

Lucid Nightmare

Dreams dream dreams. It's strange how people say you have dreams every night but somehow I don't seem to remember ANY of them except for my nightmares. For some reason, I always remember my nightmares and I'm not sure why. So this time I will share one of my 'lucid' nightmares.

It starts off in a car on Stony Brook Campus, I do believe. Anyways, I was in the car with my friend and my boyfriend back in the day. We were driving on Circle Road and if you guys are familiar with Circle Road there is one turn by the life sciences building and Roth Quad. So during that turn, the car flipped over and it rolled down a cliff but the strange thing is that there is no ditch or hole to fall into but we did. The car fell down a cliff ...

During the fall I remember looking into my boyfriend's eyes and saying "I love you" and then we crashed and I felt EVERY SINGLE THING. My body actually was aching and I was shivering when I woke up from the nightmare. I actually felt the pain when we finally stopped falling and crashed. It was the strangest feeling ever but I guess now I know how it feels to die..if you want to put it like that. I was kind of creeped out because I actually FELT pain that I hope to never feel. I wouldn't really call it lucid nightmare since I couldn't control what happened in the dream but I just wanted to share because I never actually felt pain to my body from waking up to a nightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment