Tuesday 22 March 2011

Can I win the lottery?

I have come to realize that school has made me broke. I have my monthly car payment, gas, cellphone, books, and tuition. You would think going to a state school would have made life affordable but not really. Now I am graduating soon and my applications are in for law school. I didn't get a really good lsat score and i hoping that being a minority will kick in for once.
why didn't I didn't I get an amazing lsat score? well maybe because I was at finals in stony brook and maintaining two jobs at the same time to pay for school. Then I have come to realize I am terrible with money, I spend, spend, spend. Do I really need an a iced frapp skinny with mocha no whip $4.85 every morning? no. Did I need a laptop, mini laptop, smart phone, ipod touch, and kindle? mm no. turns on your smartphone does everything you need it, therefore other devices are just convenience. I'm exhausted, I really don't want to work anymore. I work, work, work, and work. Now I sound like I'm complaining but I know you guys feel this way too. Check your checkings account everyday to see if you can afford mc'ds today or move money from your declining savings account to your checking so you can have gas this week... if you even have a savings account. I'm fucked.
I almost got a nervous breakdown when I realized I might just dedicate myself to 3 years of school for what? to slighty get paid better than someone who works in retail. what are we really investing all of are time in?
I'm going to play the lottery.. I have nothing else to lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment