Tuesday 29 March 2011

Reading books

When I was a kid, I really hated to read books.
Even I tried to read, I automatically fell sleep after I read few lines. My mother kept telling me that "Read books!!!". To make me read books, she started to make a condition. If I would read 5 books per month, she gives me my favorite snack. My mother rarely buy snacks because she says that it is not good for health. But she tried to make me read books, so she made a condition to push me to read. However, I never did because I could not understand why books are interested.
When I entered middle school, I had to read many books as requirement. Of course, I really hated but I should...had to read it, so I started to read books.
When I became 15 years old, I started to feel that reading books is kind of interest. I could see different world through story, and I can learn something that I did not know.
After that I tried to read books as much as I can. Sometimes, I skipped my meal as well.

Actually, I do not remember what I read in that time exactly.
However, I believe what I read until now becomes my knowledge in somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment