Thursday 24 March 2011

Saxophone man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaoLU6zKaws&feature=player_embedded#at=24

That video above is a man just playing a saxophone to a song from George Michaels. It is hilarious to do things out of the ordinary and to see the people who are "above the law" and simply just mall securities. I have no idea why people are freaking out so much on this guy. I don't see him with a gun chasing anyone, hurting anyone, or even annoying anyone. The only thing you see is people laughing and cheering him on.

From this video you see how people who hold "authority roles" finally feel they can control a situation. It's things like this that piss me off. How can you think this is the worst thing in the world. I love how they use this is "private property".

I love people like this who step into authority and pretty much sh*t on them to say, "hey I can still do this and all you can tell me is to please leave". It's people like this and similar to the Jackass crew who step out of the ordinary and just do what they want. It is out of pure fun and seeing this make believe authority figures get mad pretty much makes me mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment