Wednesday 30 March 2011

Teaching

For this class people may agree or disagree with the way you lecture and provide assignments to us. For me, I agree in how this class is run. I love the fact that topics are thrown around and making students actually have to open up instead of being held back like every other class and have information force fed to us. I will agree that some of the ways are confusing to me, like some of your questions confuse me because I didn't read the books you read, but it interests me to hear new opinions.

I like going to class to see the ones who make faces and don't get what the hell is going on in the room. I mean I will admit I get like that too, but it's so interesting to see all this new information and questions thrown at me. I have always said to people I much rather have a class that I can just talk, have no stupid notes, no stupid tests, and actually learn by associating with others.

This school isn't know for much social interaction because of these damn stony brook kids. That is another topic I will bring up later, but being in a classroom that I can hear everyone's voice makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment