Wednesday 30 March 2011

Beer

Beer beer beer. I feel older now that I can legally drink beer and have this weird feeling of a turning point in my life. I can just walk in, look at the clerk pull my ID out and say "good day sir" and carry on. I remember being beyond afraid to be drinking a beer when I was "under age", which was like 20 years old. But now that I can legally get my "adult beverages"...where are the risks? where is the fun?

I now see myself as just apart of the system and being a good citizen and just following the law. I remember starting to drink when I was about 17 years old where almost an Adrenaline rush will over come me for doing something that isn't legal. It is such a great feeling because it almost feels that you are unique. I am not being a follower, though people my age were doing it, I was not an average citizen.


I guess what I can say now is that as I get older it seems I flow into the law system and being a good citizen. I am not talking about breaking rules and being a rebel, but just the sense of taking some risks can bring joy into your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment