Tuesday 1 February 2011

See you soon, hopefully...


What will I miss most about home this semester? It won't be the lazy days sitting on the couch watching re-runs on the television. It won't be the ability to wake up at 3pm and not have to worry about going to classes. It won't be the fact that I don't have classes to go to. It won't be the home cooking or awesome local food. It won't be my bed, even though I've grown to love it. It won't be the high school reunions. It won't be the parties and drinking. It has to be her, her name is Rosabelle.

Its hard to describe her with words, lets see the color of her hair is best to be described as a brushwood color, not red but not brown, but something in-between. She's funny, she makes my bad days into good ones. She's never too tired to go for a walk and she loves when it snows as much as I do. She's beautiful, energetic and just fun to be around with. If you were to ask me the one thing I would miss most about home, it would be her.

No comments:

Post a Comment