Monday 28 February 2011

My awesome cousins

A few weeks ago my dad got my cousins to drive me back to the campus. It was 11 pm at night and I finally got back on campus at around 12 to 1 am. On the way there my cousin would occasionally get road rage, which was hilarious, she got irritated because some driver was tail-gating her car. As we were passing the darkest part of the highway, my other cousin was talking about her adventure when she went to a rural state and how she heard a scary story about a dark area on the highway. Obviously, the setting of the ghost story was similar to the area we were passing through and so my cousin offered me if I wanted to hear the story. I quickly answered “No”, but she said “okay I’ll tell you anyways.”

The story was, there were a bunch of nuns on a school bus driving at night; the highway was pitched black. All of a sudden they saw a lady in a white gown in the middle of the highway. Like good nuns they got off the bus and try to offer the lady help, but then they realized that the woman did not have any feet.

After hearing the story, I yelled at my cousin for telling me such a story but she just laughed it off. Then a few days ago my cousin told me that when she dropped me off campus, they got lost for two hours. This is what I call karma.

No comments:

Post a Comment