Monday 28 February 2011

Aww man I just got that…


I know I am not the only one thinking this every time a new electronic product comes out. For example, you just buy a new Iphone and a couple months later Apple states that, they are going to release a new and improved version of the Iphone. What is a person to do? You just spend a couple hundred bucks on the one you have, and now you are already contemplating if you should get the new one.

This happens to me quite frequently. When I first bought my PSP, I was so excited and happy that I was the first one out of my friends to get one. Then a couple months later Sony reveals a new PSP that are even slimmer and cooler looking. How are we supposed to catch up with all the electronics that come out? You think that you have one great product in your hands and months later that same company will release a better version that will make the one you purchased looked outdated.

Because of all the companies that make money off electronics by releasing a “newer version” of their products, I have become very paranoid when it comes to buying electronics. Nowadays I never buy any electronic device that just been released. I wait for a couple of months before purchasing, so I can do some research and compare products and prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment