Sunday 27 February 2011

Love...

I've been single for most of my life. For the most part I've enjoyed my single life as it's left me free. Though lately I've been wondering about relationships and love in general. Mostly I've been yearning(?) for a boyfriend.

Now I realize that relationships don't work like that( at least actual relationships). In order for a relationship to really work out one needs to be stable on their own before throwing another person into the mix. But even so lately I've can't help but daydream about what it would be like to actually be in one. To actually be in love and care about another person. However with these daydreams, they are that, daydreams.

These dreams of mine just that, and I'm once again awakened from it. I have to face the reality that I'm still single and that I should probably enjoy it while I still can. Who knows maybe this will be the last time I'll be free and happy. Maybe I'll become cynical in the future from the horrible relationships that I will have experienced. Then again I don't know for sure. Sigh and yet I still yearn for a relationship...

No comments:

Post a Comment