Monday 28 February 2011

Love Med. (Deep Nonsense)

Love Med. (Deep Nonsense)

Love is a word that's easily said but also easily forgotten, that word should come with a warning sign like pills: it may include cheating, lying, pity,
unfaithfulness etc., don't use this if under the age., prescribed by the love doctor. People fear to use it to soon or even at all, some throw it around as if they're playing hot potato, but I ensure people that's a game I don't want to play, but I've played it before. I used it so much to the point where I feel as if love isn't good enough, so maybe I don't want to love you, just maybe I want to like u more than love, cause if love stops at the ceiling, I want that stuff that goes to the sky, cause sky’s the limit, but what I feel is limitless 2 anything (well in my eyes anyways)...I feel like that word is so fucked up. I feel like teaching a class on love and making the world my student. Hopefully one day the student will surpass the teacher….wouldn't we all LOVE that...

No comments:

Post a Comment