Monday 28 February 2011

Dream Girl (Deep Nonsense)

Dream Girl (Deep Nonsense)

I had a dream and it all started like this: I was just walking in a store and what not
then my eyes met the eyes of this Bad girl, sexy girl, make u want to slap your
momma type girl [I’m going to take a moment and just describe her] she had all of her own hair, inviting eyes and smile, she was colorless(well to my eyes), personality
popping. She had a good enough height shorter den me and a voice I wouldn't
mind recording so that if I were to play it in the a.m. it would prove to me that
I'm in a better place, so yea I knew I had to talk to her but I didn't want to
approach her in a way any random dude would, I guess I had to be that one in a
million, I wanted to make her see what I saw in her in me. I was looking for a way to go
up to her and luckily she left one of her bags so I decided to bring it to her. We
started talking I made her smile I made her laugh, it felt like I took a gun and
MURDERED not her but the awkwardness that we both started out with. I made her
feel comfortable, she thru her number my way w/o me even asking for it so I guess
everything was going goooood. I hit her up wit some nice chat and she did the
same. Before I knew it felt like it was jus me and her on top of the world
nobody could mess with us. She gave me that good love, that stay an hour longer
type love, that if you didn't know me before WELL you do now type love and after awhile I felt that our physical presence didn't matter cause our souls were the ones hooked to each other. One night I popped the question she said "yes" and told all her
friends. Then we went to bed happy (you feel me HAPPY)..the alarm woke me
up. It actually woke me out of my dream state cause she wasn't there (none of
this really took place) but it felt so reaaaaallll though. So now I come to
realize God wants me to find my dream girl but this time in reality, cause we are
beyond the dream state like I said we soul mates and hopefully when I see her again
she'll be like "thanks for bringing me the bag I left in the store that day" here we go
again...

No comments:

Post a Comment