Sunday 27 February 2011

the Prank Couple

There is a channel on youtube about a couple that does daily pranks on each other. The videos are so humorous yet entertaining. Both the female and male has different styles toward their devious plans for a prank. The female seems to be more drawn to physical pain as a prank, whereas the male just simply likes to pull non-physical but mental pranks.

What I find really surprising is that they are still a couple in love even though many of these pranks lead either one of them to say ‘I hate you’. I wonder if they will ever get tired of doing pranks on each other or will there be a prank that has ultimately gone too far and end their relationship… I hope not. I also wonder if they live their lives with insecurity thinking that at any moment there will be a prank. Anyhow, I enjoy their channel as a great entertainment source and hope they keep the videos coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment