Monday 28 February 2011

Caitie Richards post 1

This will be my first upload of many posts. Since grading has begun I figuired I should probably upload my blogs. It isn't that I havent been blogging, just not blogging on blogger. Me and my closest friends on campus, who also happen to be a few of my team mates decided to start a blog, first thing spring semester. You can find us on thoughts.com profile name: BotPaw7. However lately, most of them have been neglecting to blog, the friendship however is still going strong and steady. I'm just worried that the BotPaw7 blog will become the caitie blog.

Blogging in itself is a weird task. Something about the publicity, allows people to be extremely vunerable and yet seemingly open to talk at the same time. Now that it is an assignment, its neccessary, so yeah I find that weird. Im curious as to see where this blog takes me by the end of the semester, and how it will change. I wonder if anyone will even read it. I think they'll enjoy the funfacts I like to include.

I think that if I make this an opinion blog, it won't really make me vunerable, just opinionated, or just a commentary. People can and can not tell a lot about someone from an opinion, I guess we will just haft to wait and see if I have anything worth while to say. Or even if my opinions or my life, say anything about who Caitie Richards is.
FunFact1: I play rugby, and I'm good at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment