Monday 28 February 2011

Insomnia?

Ever since high school I've been sleeping less and less. I remember back in elementary when there wasn't much to do I would listen to my parents and sleep at 10pm or earlier. Since high school I started sleeping a lot later. I even tend to not fall sleep till the morning. I wonder if it's insomnia or I just preoccupied over something and I just lose the urge to sleep.

These days whenever I try to fall asleep I would have to watch a movie first before I can actually sleep. It would take me about an hour to fall asleep whenever I go to bed. The thing is I sleep really late but at the same tend I would wake up early as well. Even during days when I have to wake up early I find it hard to fall asleep sometimes without watching a movie.

I guess as I grow older I will cherish my sleep time more. For now I gotta fix my sleeping schedule cause it's really screwed up. Midterms are coming up too and this could be really troublesome. Sooner or later I'm gonna have to pay the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment