Monday 28 February 2011

Rude people

People have become so rude lately. They seem to be to much in a rush to be courteous any more. For instance I was going into a building one day sure that the young man in front of me was going to hold the door and he let it go in my face. I know that he knew that he had let the door slam in my face, but he kept on moving. Another time I was speaking to an old friend in the grocery store one day when someone else who knew my friend came and just jumped in the conversation without saying excuse me.
There are many other instances, but I would be here all day mentioning them. Times are definately changing and so are people. They don't care about too much of anything that doesn't directly affect them. We live in this fast pace world that requires evereyone to move or be moved. This still is no excuse for the way that people behave. I'm talking mainly about the adults. Now if the adults are behaving this way this is where the kids get their rude ways from.
Kids don't even have half of the respect that my generation did growing up. If we did half of the things that some of these kids are doing we couldn"t sit down for week. We would also not see the out doors for a long time.
It seems like the older the kids get the worse they get. Respect has definately gone out the window and people just don't care any more. Don't get me wrong there are some people that still show respect, but it is still few and far between.

No comments:

Post a Comment