Monday 28 February 2011

I'll call this my Lil Trackstar (Deep Nonsense)

I’ll call this one my Lil Trackstar (Deep Nonsense)...

I’ll start this off by saying I hope I helped you on your way there. Growing up we had it rough I'm not going to lie, but I tried my best to protect my baby sis (yea yea I don’t care if you hate the way that sounds it is what it is) I remember when I use to chase you and pretend I was a plane. I made it seem as though I was coming to clip your wings, at that time we both knew I was able and faster, but sometimes I didn't want to tag you. I wanted to give you that feeling of happiness..that taste of success..that feeling where you felt you got away from big brother (not the government..but me)..I wanted to show you that by standing still you’ll never reach your dream so I had to keep u running...I wanted to see my lil trackstar shine..when you think I don't care your wrong..I might not show up to every meet..but I pray every night to make things right..I asked God to let me be that voice in your ear carrying a bat..I carry the bat to beat down all the voices of the nonbelievers, the haters, and basically the heads that fear your potential. I don't want u 2 fear the problems that your going to face in life cause there like hurdles all we got to do is get over them. Ad I'm not saying I'm the best but I won't EVER give up. When people said stuff about me...saying I "can't" to me all I could do was show them that I could..and I would fight anyone for you as you already know I already got into a big fight when we were younger with Webster for even allowing that word "can't" in his book..I told him that ill try my best to keep that word away from my lil trackstar cause that word’s taboo to the ears. I might need 10 bats to fight it down. The only time I want to hear that from you is when you say "I can't LOSE"..I purposely took the flying shoes 4rm the heavens and stitched it on
your feet jus so that you would always know that heavens looking down on you..so again I say I hope I helped u on your way there my Lil Trackstar…
-Dedicated to my sister

No comments:

Post a Comment