Monday 28 February 2011

GAS PRICES AHH!


Gas right now is about $3.60.. last week I saw a gas station for about $3.20 a gallon. They are saying that in about a month it is going to be $4 and by the summer it is going to be $5 a gallon! This is crazyness. I remember almost 3 years ago now when I got my first car and gas was about $4, my car is Honda Civic and since I was still fairly new to driving I didn't think it was a big deal. I just complained because every one else was. Then it went back down under $3 for a little while and now this again! People are loosing their jobs left and right and gas will continue to go up. There are people who have had a truck for years and cannot buy a new car and are spending hundreds on gas each week. I feel so bad for them. I am just lucky for my little Honda.
At work the bartenders and bus boys hourly sallaries are getting cut from $11 the bartenders, $8 for the bus boys, down to $5 both. Us servers always tipped them out but we had been asked to tip out more because it is going to effect everyone. This is real life, even for the Pink Collar workers

No comments:

Post a Comment