Monday 28 February 2011

Just Lovely

I would like to think that I'm a nice person. I'm a person who would be ok with you leaving me behind to clean up the mess. I really don't mind it at all. Though with this kindness I've realized that it's partially because I tend to have a passive personality, so in a sense it's kind of ingrained in me.

This, however, does not mean that it gives anyone the right to just push me around. Sadly though it seems this is what has been happening lately. It's one thing to invite your friend to have fun while you close off access to my room, I don't mind that. However if you're going to it off to me at 2:30am and not give me any fair warning to come back inside, that is just rude.

I dislike being taken advantage like that, but I'm in a bind. I feel that since they have to put up with my messy side of the room, I may as well make it up by inviting their friend over. Though this is starting to wear thin. I'm probably going to have to confront them about this soon. Something I really don't want to do, and yet I have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment