Sunday 27 February 2011

a song

just a song i did a few weeks ago.



Trying to understand this mystery that's you
You're uncharted land, I'm setting sail towards you
And we're apart
But that doesn't mean you shouldn't take me seriously

You're like a raging ocean on the cliffside of my patience
Wearing me down and down until there's nothing left
You're like a lazy forest I wanna just explore
You're like that crate of clementines I won't stop eating
I'll always want more

Trying to get a hint on the riddles that you ask
You are a time bomb, I won't survive the blast
But I won't even take cover
I'll just sit and watch you blow up

You're like a raging ocean on the cliffside of my patience
Wearing me down and down until there's nothing left
You're like a million piece puzzle
That I can't ever solve
You're like the sun and I'm like a tiny planet
I can't help but revolve

'Cause I am stuck to you
I can't escape this self-made prison
With bars made of all your virtues
And all your charms, and who you are
And who you'll be

copyright adam sue 2011 nahmeans

No comments:

Post a Comment