Monday 28 February 2011

stupid drivers

Some people don't deserve to have the right to drive. I don't know who is giving the drivers test, but they need to be fired. The people that are being allowed to drive do not need to be given that right. I find that the worst drivers come out in bad weather. They cut you off in the rain and stop short in front of you. These people act as if they are the only ones on the road and you don't exist.
This aggravates me to no end so much that I wish I had an eject button in my car to eject them out of their car. When people drive stupidly, they act as if it is your fault and you are in their world and live by the rules of the road that they set. The other driver that gets on my nerves is the driver that loves to talk on the phone and not pay attention to the road. I was behind one driver that sat at the light talking until it changed then sped off.
I know that I have made silly mistakes while driving but that not like the ones that I have seen. Nobody is perfect, but I believe that when you are driving not only do you have your life in your hands but other people as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment