Monday 28 February 2011

The Last Minute

If there is one thing that I am guilty of, it is being a huge procrastinator. My friend likes to say that procrastinators that are actually able to do all the work that is presented to them, and do it without cutting corners are much smarter that others because they are able to do the amount of work it took one person to do in 2 weeks to do in a few hours before this is true. I don't think this is true at all because every time I have some sort of assignment I regret it every time when I leave myself no time to do anything else other than the assignment.

To be honest, I think I'm somewhat cursed. I have a "skill", if you want to call it that, that I know exactly how long something will take me, and I won't start it until I have that much time left to do it. Sometimes it even surprises me when I'll start and think that there will be no way I finish this in time, and then somehow be able to finish it in time, and with good results.

So it certainly holds true to me that if it weren't for the last minute, I wouldn't get anything done.

No comments:

Post a Comment