Monday 28 February 2011

Oscars

I don't know if that .gif photo is going to work but Anne Hathaway is dancing around in her dress to make the fringes move during the Oscars. I love her cute personality:) So the Oscars last night was amazing. I loved the part when James Franco came out in a dress;) That was hilarious. Overall I thought James Franco and Anne Hathaway were such a great pair for hosting the show.

What I didn't like was that a lot of people were just dragging on with their Oscar speeches. Yeah I know it's nerve racking but they didn't seem prepared at all. The performances were really good especially the Tangled theme song. Natalie Portman won best actress award. I still haven't seen Black Swan yet so I guess I'll get to that asap.

I can't believe P.S. 22 from Staten Island were performing as a choir at the end, those kids were so harmonized. At 10 years old, they got a pretty impressive resume: I SANG AT THE 2011 OSCARS. Damn yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment