Monday 28 February 2011

Oh spring...

It’s just the beginning of March and it already feels like spring. Do not get me wrong I love spring, but not the part where the sky is grey and gloomy and the floor is full of giant puddles. Other than that spring is a lovely season where everything blooms, but beware of allergies. I know many of my friends hate spring because of the many types of pollen in the air. I’ve seen my sister suffer from allergies, it seemed painful with all the snuffling, watery eyes, and rashes. I could say I am a little excited for spring because I do not favor the cold weather. This year had more snow than I have ever seen in my life and I hope there would not be any more snow… Another reason why I favor the early coming of spring is that it would feel as if school would be ending soon and the blazing heat of summer would be swarming in fast as ever. I cannot wait for the summer to come although there is no school, it is time to job hunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment