Friday 1 April 2011

About: M

So in the next few blogs I will be blabbing about my next door neighbors oh whom I have become really close with this past semester. We lived next door for a whole entire semester and we just got close this semester, it always seems to work like that. For now I will be starting with ROOM A.

M. (first letter initial just to protect their identity even thought I doubt anyone will really read this). What do I have to say about M? He is one of the most intelligent guys I know and whenever I go over to their apartment, I always come out learning something new and different about the medical field like ANGINA. I will always remember what it is. He is down to earth and know's how to play the guitar and he sings pretty well, even though he says he doesn't. We all know he is just being humble :]

This is also the neighbor that my suitemate had a thing for, and we believe she still does. It is quiete obvious that she still thinks of him in that way but what can she do now? That moment has passed and it's her own fault for not making a move or showing clearer signs of endearment. So yes that is M, my intelligent neighbor who saves lives, literally.

No comments:

Post a Comment