Monday 25 April 2011

Home @ Bayside [sketchup] part 1

I am really into Sketchup (and the plug-in). So I decided to builed my house during spring break.



This is my second *big* project by using Sketchup. On Monday, April 18th, I started out to build my house, near Bayside. Originally, I planned to finish this work within 3 days. But because of so many details, the project is only 85 % done. I am still working on the texture so that it’ll look more realistic. Here’s my draft before the work: I know... it's hard to understand what I am drawing, but it's a process. Then, I put all the numbers/data, into SketchUp. It came out like this:
I print-screened the plan view from SketchUp. By comparing to the previous picture, I think it's easier to understand the general idea. Then, by simply dragging the wall, here's 3D model:
I started out from the bathroom first. I think people would most like to begin with either the living room or bedroom. But, my case was different. My mother was thinking about to install a decorative shelf in the bathroom. I believed that I can simulate the actual view if put a shelf in, so I began my work there.
Since I am just being lazy typing words..... here's other screen prints from the project:




My Room

My Parents' Room
Living Room
Kitchen
And... a small animation of 'the pathway of my getting food'

...
I will keep modifying my house, and will present more of my work in the next blog entree.

No comments:

Post a Comment