Saturday 23 April 2011

About: L

So I am 9 blogs away from hitting 50 blogs and I thought I should blog about my friends and people, mysterious people with no names just initials. I asked my friend to give me some names and people who I should blog about and so I shall, blog about most of them. Some of them I don't know too well but yeah, we'll see how it goes. First kid is L (BTW, I'm going to be using their last names).

This guy is pretty chill. I actually only started talking to him during winter break I think and we talked mad much and played games on OMGPOP. That is how we bonded, by him kicking my ass in every game imaginable. But I think if I played him now, I'd be so beast. Training everyday over break, psh yeah right. Makes me sound like I have no life, which obv I do have a life :P

We are in one of the same classes. I feel like, as the semester progressed we talked less and less but we are still pretty chill with each other. We joke and talk. I should actually ask him to run with me because we said we would run together but the weather has just been so damn shitty its impossible to run peacefully but hopefully the weather gets nicer so I can run again. Yes, that was one long run on sentence. But there you go, L: a friend that I made in a short amount of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment