Monday 25 April 2011

Women police officers

I was just watching a show on A&E called Police POV and I have to admit women should not be police officers. There was a physically fit police woman who was chasing down a large man and if she wasnt backed up by a male police officer she could have really gotten herself into trouble. The suspect was able to grab her taser gun and had it been a real gun she could have been killed. I am not so sure they should be firefighters either.

Now I may get a lot of flack from women activist for these comments but I really think that men and women are different and there are certain things we should realize this about. Our personalities and physique are different and as a woman I would rather have a big brawley man rescuing me from a second story fire than a woman. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment