Thursday 28 April 2011

ignorance!!!

Some customers ca be very rude, disrespectful and ignorant! I work in a deli and some of the customers have no regard for being respectful. They look at you like they are above you and try and speak any kind of way. I make the coffee at the deli that I work in and we get all types of people. Predominantly the aggravating kind! One day i made a pot of coffee and I have no control over the temperature of the coffee. The customer said " This coffee is t hot at all" I apologized for it and answered" I can"t control the machines temperature, the machine heats it up after it"s perked. He was like I don't care it's your job to make sure that the coffee is hot and I can't drink this.
After that I started thinking that I should tell him to make it at home. But then I knew that i would cause more conflict. Needless to say that out of the one hundred customers that we service in the morning this ad to be the one idiot to complain. I offered to heat it in the microwave and he said no good help is so hard to find. Then I said so is hot coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment