Saturday 30 April 2011

Random Blog.

One quick blog before I get off work. So, it's a nice Saturday afternoon and I spent 3 hours of it indoors doing homework. Yup, it took me 3 hours to finish my homework for finance. THREE HOURS FOR LIKE ... 10 problems. It is INSANE. Who gives out so much homework with so many subparts. Crazy people!

Anyways, I've been filming here and there, trying to get my non-fiction/fiction film out. But I'm not sure which one to use so I've been brainstorming ideas for films with texture. Yup, I've been thinking to film colors, lights, movement, music, and whatever else comes to my mind.

And tonight is China Night. Everyone should go ! My suitemate is going to be performing and modelling so that should be interesting and yes, I will try to film some stuff there, whatever comes to my mind. Maybe a documentary on China Night. I wonder who would actually be interested to watch that. Probably no one. Anyways, time to get off work. More blogs to come, hopefully with pretty textural videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment