Monday 25 April 2011

Just an irregular Monday ~

First day back at school, ahh getting into the swing of things again. So today, I woke up pretty damn early just to get shit done. I went to the admin to get a new ID card and it was 25$ and I didn't even get to take a new picture. I guess this horrendous school ID picture will need to stay with me for all 4 years, I am not surprised. Ah, I must live with the picture. Ahh, I don't know why I didn't ask to get a new picture. I wasn't thinking and before it was too late he printed a card out for me already.

After that, I went to the SAC to wait online for China Night tickets. They sold out in less than an hour but I got my ticket and I got tickets for other people, some how. Yes yes. My day was pretty fun filled and busy. After I got tickets, I needed to help set up for an event my fraternity was hosting. Then I went to go get food and then go to class. After class I went back to the SAC to see how the event was doing. By the time I got back it was pretty much dying down.

Then I went back to my room and went to work. I'm sitting at work now. I started my homework that's due next week but it got too complicated and I gave up. On a brighter note, tomorrow is going to be absolutely gorgeous out, so I heard. Shorts weather all the way! This is really random but someone just asked me a question at work and he was like "do you know what time the courts close at the Tabler" and I was like IDK. But I secretly think he just wanted to talk to me :D

No comments:

Post a Comment