Wednesday 27 April 2011

Almost there!!

as the semester and well, school year comes to a close the pressure is really on me. in Highschool the end of the year just meant a time to relax float through finals and then gently coast into summer. NOT ANYMORE. I've got 6 classes puling me in 6 different ways all wanting me to be the best in their subjects. it's complete madness. papers to be done here, research to be done there. I know i sound a little childish because everyone else is used to it but this is all new to me. last semester wasn't even this hectic. I wish someone would just help me!! it's so scary being out here all alone with practically no help from my parents. times like this i wish i wasn't do independent growing up them my parents would be willing to help me out a little more. oh well back to my numerous papers and projects. V_V ughh kill me now

No comments:

Post a Comment