Tuesday 26 April 2011

To Lasik or not to Lasik

In 2009 I wanted to get Lasik surgery done. The cost was more then I expected. They wanted 2900. and that was with a discount for participating in a study. I held off and promised myself that I would do it for my 40th birthday. Well that came and went.

I went today for the first visit and I was finally prepared to go and set the appointment for just after finals to have the surgery done and now it went up to 3400! The place I went to is the same place place that my uncle and cousins all went to and they rave about it. They all say it was well worth it (although they paid 1500) and I hate to go to a discount doctor surgeon when I am talking about my eyes!

But 3400 is a lot of money. I also wanted to vacation this summer and get a new car for both me and my son and I am now reluctant to get it done.

Heck, for 600 dollars more I can get a boob job!

I have to think about it. It is something I have always wanted and I should do it but I am reluctant to spend the money right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment