Saturday 23 April 2011

Raffy!



Raffy raffy raffy. How cute is it? Girafffes! HAHA. This is a type of item that people can buy from Kidrobot and design whatever they want on it. People usually buy them as gifts and give them to other people, etc... my friend got me this and had a famous Munny artist draw on it, it's pretty sweet. Not going to lie. He also signed it. Apparently it sells for a lot on eBay, not like I'm going to sell it though.


Ah, and my friend just found this blog so ahhh if you're reading this, please don't. So embarassing. It's all just random ranting and blogging that I don't even remember of, to be honest. I don't remember what I write. I just blah blah blah most of the time and hope it makes sense.


And yes, end of spring break. I am going back to school tomorrow! Very excited because after spring break, there is only 2 more weeks of school and we are donee with everything. I cannot wait for summer but then again, I wish I could stay in school forever to hang out with friends because at home, I am bored and locked in my house, almost literally. Ahhh ~

No comments:

Post a Comment