Thursday 28 April 2011

fights

Every time I turn around there is a fight. Women are taking off their wigs and shoes not caring where he are and fighting. Two women wee fighting in the parking lot where i work and one woman took off her wig. The other woman got her weave snatched out. A man picked up the hair and started parading around with it on his head saying "hair and weave for sale. It was the funniest thing. The women were still fighting. Both were visibly bald headed at this time but kept on fighting.I suggest that next time they fight they don"t wear wigs or a weave get it braided.. After the fight was over they began to look for their hair. The man gave it back and told them they had to pay for it. I had tears in my eyes from laughing.
One women could not put her hair back in her head. The other just threw her wig on like it was nothing. If it were me I would have left the hair where it was. I would not have put it back on my head. Some things are just too embarrassing to try and recover from. The ironic thing was that they both had the nerve to call each other "bald headed" go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment