Thursday 21 April 2011

DAMN THE DMV!

OMGOSH, it's time to rant!!! Alright so you know how I spoke about me losing my wallet about a week ago and how I went to the DMV. Maybe I didn't speak about the DMV but I will now.

Alright so on Monday I went to the DMV and got a temp permit because I had a road test coming up. SO I ASKED THE LADY IF I CAN USE THE TEMP PERMIT FOR THE ROAD TEST AND SHE SAID YES. Okay, she said YES. IF YOU DON'T KNOW YOUR INFORMATION WHY WOULD YOU GIVE ME A FALSE ANSWER. OMGOSH. Anyways, she said yes! Alright. Moving on.

So today I had my road test at 8:30AM. I got up at 7AM and left for the testing site. We waiting 1.5 hours just to be REJECTED from taking the test. The lady person was like you need a photo ID. AND THEN I WAS LIKE , I went to the DMV and the lady said that it was okay that I take it with this. And the instructor lady was like OH NO SHE DIDN'T. Then I was like okay fine, I have my PASSPORT! And the instructor lady said NO, you need PHOTO ID. BOY I WAS PISSED!!!!! Like I have my passport! It is more than enough proof to show that I am me! So I wasted 1.5 hours of my time and my dad's time. WHAT THE FREAK! AHHHH, and yes caps were needed for this rant blog. SCREW THE DMV!!

No comments:

Post a Comment